Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Joy of Rotisserie Chicken

Since my lazy cooking night I picked up a Rotisserie Chicken and have made two meals out of it so far. I can think of 101 things to do with a rotisserie chicken and here are two of them:

Our first meal was a nice breast of chicken with roasted potatoes and one of my favorite products, Green Giant Digestive Health steamers. The range of Green Giant products in the little boxes makes life easy when you need a veggie and do not feel like cooking one. Take a look at http://www.bettycrocker.com/Products/Green-Giant/Products.aspx to see all of the different varieties. Most take less than three minutes took cook; which I think is great since this is normally the time it takes me to plate everything else.

The other meal was a simple Chinese Chicken salad made with Broccoli Slaw, a blend of soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and teriyaki sauce. I added some left over chicken, toasted peanuts, and chow mein noodles and enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment