Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why?

So I got the bones for the dogs, the vet says, no. I figure that is OK, I make broth, now I have all of this beef broth to use and it is like 90 degrees outside, really who wants to eat soup on a day that hot. Plus I live in Southern Virginia, heat equals humidity here, really soup is not a good thing on a hot day here unless it is gazpacho. So I am hoping for a cold day because I really want to make French Onion Soup. I even found a recipe to play with http://www.cookography.com/2008/the-best-french-onion-soup-ever. This looks like it has tons of potential. I am going to play when I make it. I might just make it this weekend, try some and put the rest in the freezer, or maybe I should just put the broth in the freezer. Ugh, why can't I just have one more day of cold weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment