Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Brunch


One of my favorite things in the whole world is Easter Brunch. Trying to figure out which one is the best lead to a debate today that ended in a tie, The Hotel Del Coronado, and The Prado. Each one has it high points, both have great food, an excellent service. Last year we went to brunch at Colonial Williamsburg, this year for some reason there was no brunch there, which is really too bad as I think we would have made that a family tradition for the duration of our stay in Virginia. Looking for a substitute we headed to Schelsinger's in Newport News. I enjoyed it, but really all brunches should be champagne brunches, and I think that this is the main thing that kept me from really loving it. However I would love to go there for dinner one night without the kids. The lamb, roast, and all the other offerings that I tried were great. The rest of the family loved the place. Check out the restaurants website at http://www.schlesingerssteaks.com/index.php. I hope that everyone had a very happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment