Saturday, April 18, 2009

Potato Salad


OK, so you died the Easter eggs and now are stuck with a dozen hard boiled eggs, what do you do with them? There are the simple things like egg salad (which I am not a fan of), deviled eggs (another thing I do not enjoy unless my husband is making them), and hard boiled egg sandwiches, but you can only eat so many of those. I decided to add some eggs to my potato salad. I have no idea what measurements I use so use your taste buds to figure out what you like. Here is my pithy Potato Salad recipe...


6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters

1 tablespoon of vinegar

some mayo, not very much, I hate the stuff

some mustard, I use more than the mayo amount

some dill relish

some chopped roasted red peppers, drained

some chopped red onion

some chopped chives

and a 3 cut up hard boiled eggs


Boil potatoes until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Place potatoes in a large bowl and sprinkle with vinegar. Place potatoes in the fridge and cool. When potatoes are cold, add other ingredients to bowl, mix and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment