Saturday, March 14, 2009

A week


It has been a week since my last post and other than two meals I have been eating only chicken and white rice. I am recovering from a vicious stomach bug and really while there has been tons of meals that I have wanted to cook, I do not think that I could have eaten them. Before I got sick I made two things that are worth writing about (at least in my opinion). One was a great mac and cheese, the other, a great BLT. Since I am still low on energy and not in the mood to write recipes, the posts for those will have to wait. I am off to get another chicken roasting and rice steaming, hoping that this will be the day of three days of this meal.
BLT
1 croissant
some mixed greens
3 slices of cooked bacon
1/2 avocado, sliced
some thinly sliced red onion
some sliced tomato
1 slice of Swiss cheese
Place all ingredients on a croissant sliced in half. Enjoy the best BLT ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment