Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Something New from TJ's

I am a huge Trader Joe's fan, just in case you have not noticed. I have been shopping there since I was 10 years old, and when I moved to VA, I was very happy to know that there was one just a few miles away. The other day when I stopped in searching for some honey goat cheese, a product that I found out was seasonal :(, I got a taste of something new. Rice Noodle Mac and Cheese. They had added some peas, something that I would have never thought of, but what a great way to get kids to eat their veggies! I had to buy a box the second I tasted it. This is not your Kraft Mac and Cheese. This product has a great cheese flavor, is wheat and gluten free, and I promise you and the kids will both love it. Next time you are at your local TJ's make sure to pick up a box, don't forget the peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment