Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Food Day 2

I am stuck, I do not know which recipe I should share with you today, do I give wings or do I give you the dip that everyone asks me for the recipe for, or do I give you something else all together. I think that I will give you the dip. Trust me on this one, if you serve this buy extra crackers this will be a hit, you may even want to double the recipe if you are going to be having lots of people over. The best thing about this recipe is that it is super simple and can be served warm or cold!

Jalapeno Artichoke Dip

1 can on artichoke hearts, drained
1 tablespoon of mayo
1 8 oz. package of fat free cream cheese
1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of pickled jalapeno slices, drained (adjust for your desired heat level)
1 Package of BIG wheat thins

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients in a food processor pulse until mostly smooth but with some chunks of artichokes. To get larger chunks, place everything but artichoke hearts in processor, blend then add artichokes and pulse until desired consistency is reached. Place mix in oven proof dish bake for 30 minutes, serve or chill and then serve with wheat thins.

No comments:

Post a Comment