Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Left Over Maddness

So still dealing with roast beef left overs and the other night I made some mushroom ravioli and after they cook I added a cup of beef broth to some Alfredo sauce threw in some cooked mushrooms, some beef and what do you know a new meal. I also used some meat that was rarer than other pieces and threw that into a some salsa verde, simmered it for about 5 minutes, and used it as taco meat. Yummy! I think that today's left over meal will be a variation on this great (I really do mean great) beef stew. I will let you know how that turns out. I am also getting ready for tomorrow night's little party and putting together a great cheese platter that will have over ten different types of cheese. More to follow on that and on the best things to eat with Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment