Friday, April 29, 2011

Experimentation

So tonight, I am doing something a little different for dinner and praying that it come out. I am making sesame crusted ahi tuna with mango, green onion, and avocado fried rice. I am using an Uncle Ben's product that the company was kind enough to send me a sample of, Whole Grain White Rice. I have cooked the rice according to the directions on the box, and let it cooled. I am getting ready to chop up some green onions, heat up a pan and throw in the rice and green onion until it is nice and fried, after that slightly cools I will add in the mango slices and avocado. That will be the base that I serve the tuna on top of. If all comes out great or even edible, I will post the recipe for your enjoyment. Wish me luck in my experimentation and as always, Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment