Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Sorry


As I write this my little area of the world is being pelted by a "severe" snow storm. I have no clue how many inches have fallen, but my world is covered in white and it is really pretty. It is also giving me a day stuck in the house which finally gives me time to write this blog. I want to apologize to any of my readers who have felt let down by my lack of posts. Between school, the kids, and crazy schedules finding the time to share my cooking with others has been pretty hard to do. I have been creating some yummy new things and will be sharing those soon. I also am going to try to post at least once a week, but we will see how that goes. With the extra cold winter that we have been having you can expect some soup, stew, and slow cooker recipes that will definitely warm you up. I look forward to sharing with you again and hope that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment