Monday, August 15, 2011

Playing with Brie

So recently a firend introduced me to baked brie. I love it and with so many different possiblities for what one could do with this kind of recipe, it got my creative cooking juices flowing. This weekend I decied to play around with a wedge and see what different combinations I could come up with, here are a few.

Basic Recipe

1/4 a wedge of Brie Cheese from a wheel
Toppings of your choice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Use a baking dish that is easy to clean and place Brie and topping in dish, cook for 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbling.

Topping Ideas -
Carmel Sauce with Pecans (our favorite)
Apricot Jam with Red Peppers
Rosemary, Olive oil, and Walnuts
Roasted Red Peppers and Garlic
Sun dried Tomatoes and Basil

Serve with mini toasts, baguette slices, and fruit. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web site
    is genuinely pleasant.

    my web blog ... diets that work fast

    ReplyDelete